Here’s a common scenario in many convenience stores: The c-store manager spend hours creating a staff work schedule. The manager needs to consider a huge number of factors – employee availability, seniority of staff, time off requests, staff ages and certifications, shift swaps, the need for 24/7 coverage, and busy or slow periods in the store. Then, the work schedule must be communicated to all of the employees – bulk emails, or posted on the wall. When an employee gets ill, requests time off, or is a no show, then the schedule must be redone and distributed back to the employees.
This process happens every week, and is complex, time consuming, and generally a royal pain. Unfortunately, it is also essential. Over staffing your convenience store will reduce profits – you will lose money. Under staffing your store will not allow you to meet customer demand, and customers will leave – you will reduce profits.
Luckily, TimeForge can drastically improve the scheduling process while increasing profits at your convenience store. Scheduling time can be reduced from hours to seconds. And TimeForge gives you the additional tools needed to fine-tune your work force and reduce labor expenses with time and attendance controls.
Some of the capabilities of TimeForge include:
TimeForge is here to help. With TimeForge you can:
– Build employee schedules for one or many locations – in seconds.
– Record staff member availability, employee time-off requests, and other key information.
– Approve and export payroll to many popular payroll providers – such as Quickbooks, SurePayroll, ADP, Paychex, and CompuPay – with a single click.
– Notify employees of schedules or schedule changes by text message or email – eliminating employee confusion and missed shifts while reducing turnover.
– Stop early clock ins and late clock outs or buddy punching to provide immediate labor cost controls.
– Provide remote access for employees to view schedules, review timecards, request time off, change availability, swap shifts with other staff members, and receive daily schedule alerts via email or text messages.
– Provide remote access for employees to view work schedules, review timecards, request time off, change work availability, swap shifts with other staff members, and receive daily schedule alerts via email or text messages.
Although TimeForge can build easy and and efficient employee schedules for your convenience store business, it does much more. TimeForge is also a powerful tool for workforce optimization in c-stores. TimeForge can also:
– Schedule employees with the strongest skills during the busiest times at your business, automatically if you use the TimeForge AutoScheduler.
– Be notified of potential labor shortages automatically for your c-store.
– Monitor your labor costs – in real time on the computer, Facebook, iPhone, or Blackberry.
– Utilize more than 3 dozen different reports to monitor labor costs and scheduling trends.
– Reduce your turnover – use your current staff more efficiently.
– Try out various “what-if” scenarios to visualize staffing changes – without losing your original schedule.
– And much more!
TimeForge is a complete labor management solution for convenience stores, providing one-click seamless access to employee scheduling, time and attendance, and payroll reports. Use the whole TimeForge product suite, or only the parts that you need.
Time is money. If you’re still not convinced, read what other TimeForge users say about the time and money they’ve saved with this powerful labor management software here. Or sign up today for your free trial and see for yourself.